Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Webpage Assignment

*** This is an assignment for my webpage class. He wanted us to create a blog and write somthing for a week. I thought it would be pointless to create a new blog, so im just gonna add on to my current one instead. Im gonna keep every days post in this one section, and then if i feel like writing one of my monthy essays I typically write on this thing, I will in another topic. ***

11/8/08
Today went okay, nothing amazing. The end of the day wasnt all too great. I accidently broke my glasses in half. I put them in my boyfriends pocket cuz i had somthing in my eye, and he forgot about them and sat down and they broke in half. My mom chewed me out, and it was bad. buuuut, o well. Its all good. All n' all, besides murdering my glasses, today went okay.

11/9/08
So far today has been alright. I have a murderous headache due to the fact that im wearing my old glasses from middle school. The prescription isnt right and its makeing my head hurt, but, o well. Its better then nothing. Im thinking about bring the peices in tommarow to school and hot glueing them together. I already tried tapeing them...yeah..didnt go all that well. Super glue doesnt work either cuz it doesnt have anything to hold on to, therefore doesnt work. [ Ive had like EVERYBODY tell me to super glue them. What part of "that doesnt work" dont they comprehend?!]

11/10/08
Todays okay. John isnt in the greatest of moods, but he says hes fine...soo....I guess Ill leave it at that. hmm...somthing to talk about...I preformed Messiah on Sunday twice and when I went in to Christmas Pop's rehersal's today everybody gave our group great reveiws. It was pretty cool. We sang it in this big church and then we when to the Henderson Fine Arts Center and sang it again for a smaller crowd. I find it funny that the crowd at the Fine Arts Center was smaller then the church. The church was packed. We had five hundred pamplets, and then ran out! Pretty Sweet. Oh, and I hot glued my glasses and they are okay now. you have to be really careful with them though. I think im gonn put tape over top of the glue as well, just as a precausion. welps...I guess thats it for today. It's kind uneventful around here.

11/11/08
Today was AWESOME! Not only did I finnish that EVIL Algebra II project, but I went to the Youth Service Center at school, and the teacher there said she could get me new glasses at no cost! Due to the fact that we are going bankrupt and the insurance wont pay for it till Nov. of next year, she said it wouldnt be any problem getting me new ones. Im on cloud nine....this is nice.... ^_^

11/12/08
So far, today has sucked. My relationship is going to the dogs, and I cant stand it. Its driving me insane, to the point that I cant handel it anymore. I have a strong feeling that the next couple days will be a living hell....

No comments: